When real estate is an issue in your desktop, The Petite Edition is your solution. Representing a high style of modernity with some touches of classical antiquity. The transparency in these pieces is a key element to unveil the best spices in his interior inviting your friends to a conversation that start from the preferred brands ending in the ones flavor of the ones “hidden” in your “secret” chest.
- Dimensions: H: 4 1/2”, W: 10”, D: 6 3/4”
- Capacity: 50 Cigars
- Include Digital Hygrometer mimicking an Analog Hygrometer (2 AAA Batteries, not included)
- Include 1 bag of Cedar Balls (10 balls in total)
- No humidifier is included
- Corners with Accents of Aging and Antiquity
Benefits and How Humidification Using Cedar Balls Works:
- Soak the balls in water for at least 30 min.
- Once balls has enough humidity, remove any additional dripping water using paper towel.
- Add the balls to the drawer/humidification compartment
- Cedar Balls should not get mold formations as resins from the wood protect them.
- In case of mold formation, you can use Isopropyl Alcohol to clean it
- Works better with time vs all other humidification system, the more you use them the better as more water get inside the balls
- If excess of humidity is added, just remove some balls, once they are dry you can add them to the humidor to recollect any extra humidity as they have hygroscopic properties
- Add cedar aroma to the humidor, important to keep cigar bugs in dormant mode.
The Accuracy 2.0 hygrometer
The Accuracy 2.0 hygrometer uses the precision of a modern digital technology with the aesthetic appeal of an analog hygrometer, featuring an advanced humidity sensor that maintains accuracy to +/- 1%.Product Features:
- Humidity and Temperature Reading
- Track Min./Max. Values
- Fahrenheit/Celsius Reading
- Use 2 AAA Batteries (not included)
First thing First:
To get started you need to insert 2 AAA batteries in the battery tray. The system will initiate to measure the humidity and temperature using as default Fahrenheit degrees.
Install the device on your humidor in a place where air circulates freely. Avoid corners or places where air is being blocked.
You can use the device to replace existing hygrometer if dimensions are the same, otherwise you can use a magnetic mount or Velcro sticky mount to place it in the humidor walls. Please, allow the adhesive plate to dry for 24 hrs. before attaching the hygrometer.
Fahrenheit vs Celsius
To switch the temperature measures between Fahrenheit and Celsius press the °F/°C/CAL switch once. Press it again to switch reading back.
This hygrometer has the capability to record the max. and min. values of humidity and temperature allowing you to know how stressed was the environment for a determined lapse of time. Press the switch MAX/MIN once and it will show the maximum values, press it twice to show the minimum. If you press and hold this switch for 5 seconds the system will reset the max./min. values. Replacing batteries will also reset these values.
Calibrate the Device
To calibrate the device you need to press and hold the °F/°C/CAL switch for 3 seconds. After that you will need to use the MIN/MAX switch to adjust the humidity to the desired values. The adjustment ranges go from +/- 6%. Every stroke represents the following sequence: 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, -6, -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0.
For example, if you would like to adjust the humidity by -4% you will need to press the MAX/MIN switch 10 times.
Once calibration is done just press the °F/°C/CAL switch one more time and the device will go back to the operational mode.